This sweet, warm porridge is prepped the night before making it the perfect delicious and EASY breakfast to start your day.
1 ripe banana
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Dash of cinnamon
1 cup full fat coconut milk
3 tablespoons chia seeds
Toppings of your choice:
Hemp seeds, coconut flakes, homemade granola, nuts or berries, unsweetened plant based milk, to your liking
- In a bowl mash the banana with a fork until all the clumps are gone.
- Add in the vanilla extract, cinnamon, and milk- whisk to combine. Add the chia seeds, and mix until incorporated.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
- In a small sauce-pot over medium low heat simmer the porridge until warmed through.
- Pour into a dish and top with desired toppings and as splash of unsweetened plant based milk, to your liking.